Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Week 4

Week 4

Tuesday 12 Oct
Picked up my alien registration card today ! =D

and also renewed my commuter pass. Kind of annoyed about my commuter pass though. I tried to get it extended to Sannomiya station so that I'd be able to catch the express trains since its only a 15min walk. But since i live on the other side of the river (the cut point between the two stations) my closest station is Kasunogamichi station (which is one stop before Sannomiya), which still takes a 10min walk to reach it. So what's happening now is that I renewed my commuter pass to Kasunogamichi for another month while waiting for permission from the uni and Hankyu to allow me to extend my commuter pass to Sannomiya =___=

the "River"
i live like 8 steps away from the right side of this... =___=

more to come...

3 comments: