Thursday, March 11, 2010

Back to School

Now that it's back to uni one thing that I've been waiting for all summer holidays (minus the Hong Kong trip) was to deal with the next batch of forms of the exchange process (bringing me one step closer to Japan =]). Now that that has arrived I'm not so sure if that excitement is still there...

Here's a checklist of the things I gotta get done by the end of this month:
1. JEASP application form
2. academic transcript from home university
3. letter of nomination from home university
4. Japanese language assessment report
5. letter of reason for study
6. certificate of health
7. accommodation request form
8. personal data form
9. letter to host family and/or dormitory
10. application for certificate of eligibility
11. statement of finance
12. photocopy of passport
13. ID photographs (8 of these!)
14. JASSO certificate of enrolment
15. letter of reason (for JASSO)

and
16. transfer of credit form (another one of these since KGU wasn't my first preference, so will have to arrange appt with the Japanese coordinator and business faculty approval again -____-)

fortunately I won't have to worry bout number 2, 3 and 14 (unless everybody else going to Japan is also going for JASSO and has a much better WAM than me) since exchange office will organise all of those.

On top of this I received an invite to apply for the Douglas Daft scholarship, which (slim chance but) would provide me like $5000AUD if I get it, and is also due the end of this month (31st March).

Also, I've got 3 assessments due in the same week: project management assignment 1, group assignment part 1 for systems analysis and a basic java assessment.

All of these with the homework and readings that's been stocking up since week 1 last week ==>... just sweet...... =___=

PING!! Here's your chance to work on your time management skills! --->yeah right...

3 comments:

  1. make da words bigger!!! bt otherwise excellent~! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that's why I'll never get to go on exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so much stuff to do! ><

    @Sandra: I'm sure your crim law textbook has smaller words than this!

    ReplyDelete